HOW TO GET THE GOLF EXPERIENCE AT HOME
Golf is one of the few sports that nearly everyone can play, regardless of age, body shape, or level of fitness. It is a good form of light exercise, it can help people to relax, and it gives them plenty of time between shots to chat, joke around, or even discuss serious topics like business with their playing partners. As a result, golf has become a very popular game, enjoyed by millions of people in nearly every country of the world. Besides, Golf has long been known as a favourite pastime of the wealthy. Thus, with many golfers, it is not always possible to get there to play regularly. Thankfully, however, there are plenty of ways that you can have the golf experience at home. For those with unlimited funds to hackers on a budget, the range of digital options for your golf experience are vast.
Introduction of Golf Simulators
HD golf simulators are manufactured by a world leading supplier of simulation equipment, providing solutions for some of the best golfers in the world in both residential and professional environments. Utilising HD projector technology and equipment and high end ball tracking hardware, each of our 3x simulators can track launch angle, ball & club speed, club face angle and swing path measurement.
Each simulator is housed in its own booth for your privacy, giving you confidence with your game and some time with just you and your playing partners to chat the afternoon away over a game of golf. Control your session using a 19” touch screen, whilst taking shots from the HD soft strike tee matt and nylon turf and hearing everything from each course with full surround sound.
What Are the Benefits of Golf Simulators?
While a driving range can provide a nice sense of how the weather is for that day on the course, a golf simulator is available every day, rain or shine. Since it’s set up indoors, you can practice your swing during foul weather or when it’s too hot to be outside.
Most golf simulators include software for more than one golf course. As a result, once you’ve mastered the course, you can switch the setting and play an entirely new course. This not only keeps the game fresh, but presents new types of challenges to hone your golf game.
- Limited Space Needs
Few of us have enough room in our yard to install a putting green, driving range or short play practice field. A golf simulator, however, enables this type of play in a very limited space. Most simulators require only enough room to allow a full swing to occur, with a ceiling about 9 1/2 feet high. A 10-by-15-foot room will suffice. Typically, players install a simulator in a garage.
- Low Cost
At the very least, you need only provide playing space, a projector and a computer. Most players also buy a net, though this isn’t necessary, depending on where you install the simulator. You can invest significantly more, up to tens of thousands of dollars, but a very simple setup can cost only a few hundred dollars.
- Instructional Aid
Most golf simulators include an educational component. Using a video camera or sensors or a combination, the golf simulator tracks the movement of the club head as it approaches the ball, strikes the ball and finishes the swing. This information is downloaded to the computer to provide an analysis of your swing and a checklist of things to consider for improvement.
- Use Your Own Equipment
Unlike indoor video games, golf simulators allow you to use your own clubs and balls. This helps you get a better feel for how your equipment operates at different lies and approaches.
Best Golf Simulator at Viet Nam in present day
If you’re thinking of buying a simulator, it’s important to consider the different types and the technologies that they’re built around. There are four main types of golf simulators, each with their own pro’s:
- G – Shot : Japan
- The 18-hole mode with the standard 47+ golf simulation system in the legendary Tour PGA tournament for 6 players with points after the match will help the Golfer feel like being brought home the world without having to go far.
- Sharp graphics to each tree, grass tops, …
- The system has many training modes for each club and has different practice distances
- Special projector screen is designed with 3 layers that can withstand dozens of shots of hundreds of Yards at a time.
- Real meticulously
- Shock resistance
- Can play against each other in 2 completely different locations,
- Golf 3D Vision : American
- The system’s sensors capture your swing, impact and spin, not only displaying your ball flight but recording key data points, which are stored via the cloud on various electronic devices.
- While most simulators have a stationary, one-surface mat, Vision Premium boasts a moving platform, which provides uphill, sidehill, downhill lines along with three hitting surfaces (fairway, rough, sand).
- With 190 elegant courses and dozens of practice arcade games, boredom will not be an issue.
- Golf 3D Optishot (Most affordable) :American
- This virtual golf simulator system will give you relief from your stress after working a long day.
- You can purchase it at an affordable price.
- Offers a full home golf experience
- It can be easily set up.
- Realistic feeling and incredible accuracy
- Joy Golf Smart : Japan
- Quickly and accurately calculate information in a fast and accurate manner up to 99.9%
- Easy operation interface, players can grasp the controls right from the first use.
- The screen is designed by special materials, can withstand 10 balloons at the same time
- The sounds such as the sound of wind, birds, the sound of balls falling into the water are all vividly realistic, allowing players to calmly focus on playing ball.
- Simulation system of 80+ world-famous golf courses helps players have the best feeling when golfing just sitting at home
- Golfer in different locations can completely exchange, play live, match progress details and are updated right on the 3D room screen for players to follow.
What you need to know before you buy a golf simulator to play in your home?
- What’s the minimum amount of space someone needs in their home to play indoor golf?
Glad you asked because this is one of the most common questions we get. To be safe, we typically recommend 9 feet high by 12 feet wide by 12 feet long, but this will vary based on the package you go with and the height of the golfer. Ceiling height is usually the biggest limitation for golf simulator buyers, so we recommend anyone that is looking to buy a simulator to grab their driver, go into the room they want to put the simulator, and take a slow backswing to see if the club hits the ceiling.
- Do most golfers have a permanent space for indoor golf, or do they use a flexible space to play?
While your golf simulator definitely can remain as a permanent fixture in one specific room in your house, there are some portable and easy-to-set-up (and take down) packages that give you the flexibility to return your living room, garage, basement room, etc. back to normal when your golf simulator is not in use. When you get permanent golf mat solutions or a projector involved, you lose this portable aspect and your room becomes more of a permanent golf simulator space.
More than half of our golf simulator buyers prefer the portable or non-permanent packages due to the versatility and lower costs, and that seems to be a growing trend.
- What does a golfer need in the space aside from a simulator system?
Typically, you will need a golf simulator and/or a launch monitor with golf simulation, golf mat, golf simulator screen, projector and computer or iPad to run the simulation software. A popular option to consider is removing the golf simulator screen and projector in favor of a golf net. Rather than hitting into a screen and showing the projection on a screen, you can hit into a net and use a TV or other monitors to visually see the simulation. So there is no one package fits all, and what is included in your golf simulator package will depend on your preferences. Accessories such as ball trays, club racks, seating, alignment sticks, etc. can be added as well but are completely optional.
Criteria for selecting a design unit to construct Golf Simulator at home
- Prestige of design and construction unit
- Scale of design and construction unit
- Number of customers each made at the address
- Consultation of buyers at the construction site
- The unit owns many attractive incentives and policies
Customers interested and wishing to build a high-tech golf room can immediately contact Hotline 0866.642.866 for the fastest consultation and support.
Especially, golfers can go to GolfGroup’s Showroom to directly experience and feel the authenticity and usefulness of the high-tech golf room completely free of charge.
GOLFGROUP GROUP – NO.1 ABOUT THE DESIGN OF 3D GOLF ROOMS
Address in Hanoi: No. 30 Pham Van Dong, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Address in Ho Chi Minh City: No. 834 Nguyen Van Linh Street – Tan Phong Ward – District 7 – City. Ho Chi Minh